Sunday, May 1, 2011

Nichole Burdett Photography





A few people have asked me about the twins' newborn and one-year old pictures. We chose to go with Nichole Warner Burdett, a friend and neighbor I have known for years. She does amazing work, has a lot of experience and training, but most of all is a gifted artist. She is priced competively and so easy to work with. I will use her for years to come!

Check out her website here OR her Blog here

Plus, since we are planning on having her take our family photos this summer, I could really use the $100 gift certificate she is giving away :)

3 comments:

Lisa and Oliver said...

Love the pics! I hope I can find someone out here that is good.

marciea casselman said...

Those pictures are adorable. I hope you win the $100 gift certificate.

Chelsey said...

those pics are to die for! love them