Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Beautiful Blog Bouquet

There are so many beautiful women in my life. If I could, I would send each of you this:




And what would I say? Well, I would tell each of you what you mean to me. Shouldn't I though? Why not?! In the order of my current blog list, here is my mother's day message to each of you...


Mindy: You always look fabulous and I always feel like you are right on top of things. I hope that I can be a hip mom like you!

Madison: You are one of my very best friends. I love you so much and I always look up to you. You are an amazing mother. I can't wait to go to parties with you and our matching clutches.

McKenzi: You are hilarious. You are positive. You make everyone feel good about themselves. People love to be around you because of these reasons. Don't ever change!

Emily: You are also one of my best friends. I admire you and respect you. You are the best mommy and have the cutest kids. P.S. You are the cutest.

Heather H: Your have such a positive attitude about life and I love that you are willing to speak and love the truth--no matter how messy it gets! That is what being a mom is all about!

Jenifer: You love Dr Pepper, how can I not love you? Anyone who appreciates the sweet taste of nectar running down their throat is a friend in my book (and blog list).

Elizabeth: I love your creative spirit and gentle soul. You will be a great mother (to children) someday. You are already a great mommy to little Sammy!

Lindsey Pizza: Your kids are too dang cute! I love your blog-update it please!

Amber: I love reading your blog because I like to laugh at what Trace has gotten himself into :) Your family is adorable and your kids are precious!

Brooklyn: Thanks for always having such a tidy home and blog :) I love your personality, I love your style, I love your front door!!

Kalie: My rhetorical soul-mate! My writing can't live without you! I am so glad to be reacquainted with a golden friend. I love your little man and hope you never leave your cottage :)

Jenny: I envy your adventures!! You and Jonny live my alternative dream life.

Jenna: I love you, I love you, I love you. I hope you hear that as much as you can in your life. You are amazing! We all can learn from your trials.

Kim: My hero! What would I do without your INVALUABLE advice? I wouldn't be here! My kids wouldn't be on a schedule! I would have gone crazy!!

Marciea: Thank you for always being my second mom. I love to hear about your family and I love that we are still in touch. I ALSO love that you always leave comments :)

Laura: Your blog ALWAYS makes me laugh. I want to become better friends with you and little E. Plus you are an amazing photographer!

Becky: Whenever I think about you, I think about JOY. You have such joy in your spirit. You are always positive. You are always looking on the bright side. I love you Becky!

Jackie: Chuckie! I love you. I love little J. We need a sleep-over. We need Tanya's charades. I love everything about you. From Russia With Love, Your Boobie friend.

Brittney: I MISS YOU SO MUCH! I love watching your little ones grow up. I hate that great opportunities for my friends means living in far away lands. Come home to us soon!

Kelli: Can I tell you I am OBSESSED with your kitchen? I love it! I love you and your way of making your surroundings beautiful. It is such a lovely quality. Let's hang out more!!

Nichole WB: This may sound corny, but you have given me my MOST prized material possessions. I would die if I ever lost the pictures of my little guys. They are so stinking cute! (The twins as well as the pictures).

Melissa S: We need to watch the Bachelor together again! You need to move back to Arnecia!! I'm so glad you guys had a great adventure, but I am more glad you are back home :)

RaeAnn: The greeting message for when my phone turns on is "You Are Responsible for Your Own Happiness." I'll never forget it!

Rosalie: My beautiful, lovely, best friend. I miss you. I miss your son. Let's be friends, ok? Love you!

Heather BD: I love little Lily! She is beautiful, you are beautiful, I am so glad we can stay in touch!


Haili: Your strength amazes me. Your daughter is a miracle, not to mention gorgeous. Love you Miss!


Lindsey Peterson: Oh how I miss the Boise days! I can't believe how quickly time goes by. Your 'lil man is so handsome.

Rachel: My style icon. You are so lovely. Your little lady is so lovely. I miss seeing you at the office :)

Jana: So glad to see your family growing, your husband happy in his new career, and that I can stay in touch! Love you!


Lisa: I love you Lisa. You are always such a wonderful friend. Don't ever change.


Lori: My only successful match-making story. Your little family all started with a bikini and vending machine cookie :) ha ha!


Richelle: One day I will buy a piece of your paradise. You are such a dear, dear friend. I love you Richelle!


Ashley: You are always so sweet and kind to me. I love your gentle spirit. I love your little ones. I can't wait to become even CLOSER friends!


Sarah K: I don't see enough of you! AND you need to update your blog! I miss thursdaynightdorks and the good 'ole days, don't you?


Becca: Anna Karenina. 'Nuff said.


Mindyn: You saved me when I needed it the most. I will always love you Min. I will always think of you. Even in Idaho! Love you!


Erin: So glad we can stay in touch and I can continue to benefit from your awesomeness. You are always an inspiration to me.


Nichole DB: Every time I hear Britney Spears, I think of you. You were my first friend in Utah and I will never forget when you rang my doorbell, perm and braces. I love you Nichole. I love the woman you have become. Let's hang out soon!


Lisa: Your life is such an adventure and you handle it so graciously! I admire you for overcoming your fears and supporting your husband in his new job. You are such a strong woman, don't ever forget it!


Melissa B: You have the most gentle spirit. I love you so much. I always feel like you are taking care of me when I read your blog. I haven't seen you for years, yet I always think of you and how kind you are. I also remember your yummy cooking!


Sarah: You are not a regular mom, you're a cool (wink) mom. I love you SarRob. I miss living across the hall from you. I miss the drama. I miss the bugs. I miss the stray cats. I even miss Julia...well, not really.


Jamie: I love you Jame. I think of you as my first sister-in-law, even though I got three at once :) You have always been a great friend and I love to be around you. Don't ever get rid of any of your clothes because whatever you throw away I would totally wear :)


Jessica: Let's face it, you live in our Russian nightmare and you make it seem like you are in the big Apple or Paris or London. You are so creative and positive. You are amazing. You are so chic. I love you and I love your spirit.


AmyLyn: Congratulations mommy! It will be the best experience of your life!


Kaci: We need to hang out more because I just love you so much. You are the best person to talk to because I always laugh AND feel better about myself. Love ya!


Danielle: You are so lovely. I admire you so much. You are a strong, independent woman and I love you!


Brooke: Update this why don't ya! We need pics of your house, your kids, your life, etc. Update, update, update! Love you!!


To all the other women in my life who read this and don't blog themselves...I love you. You enrich my life. I think of you often. I pray for you. Start a blog so I can stalk you. It's summer and I don't have anything to do!

13 comments:

kalie said...

Oh my dear friend! Thanks for the comment. I love you, too. :) Let's do lunch soon.

Brittney said...

Oh megs. You're so sweet. All of us ladies are lucky to know such a unique, hilarious, caring, fun, articulate, strong, honest, kind woman like you. We miss you and your cute family like crazy! We're coming back to utah at the end of july/beginning of august so we'll definitely have to get together.

marciea casselman said...

Wow. Thanks for those thoughtful words. I have loved watching you grow up from a little girl with a bob and your hair all curled under to a beautiful confident mommy and wife.
Thanks for thinking of me.

Melissa said...

What a sweet comment! Thank you so much for thinking of me. It made my heart so happy. I really think a Russia reunion is in order. I would love to see your smiling face in person again. I love how full of life you are. I'm so thankful to know you.

Mindy said...

Megan you are so great! I came to your blog to get an update on your life and I am suprised to find a super nice compliment. That sums up the thoughtful person that you are- always thinking of others. Thanks, you are the best!

T and Jackie Isom said...

Aww, thanks! We DO need to get together sometime, and STOP just saying we will!

Brownbellies said...

you are the cutest

Sarah Culp said...

Well, I don't if I can go as far to say that I miss the bugs- but I do like to think of Kelly and Katy going to "the market" and having to do charades for lice medication. So sad and hilarious at the same time. Thanks for the mother's day shout out and hope your sweet family is doing well! :)

Runnells Family said...

To my fellow twin Momma! It only gets better! Truly twin boys are the BEST!!! I'm so glad you get to enjoy one of the best gifts in life! (Girs are great too!) Enjoy every moment. I cannot tell you how fast the time will pass! It's mind boggling! Thank you for your sweet kind words! I think of you often and wish only great things for you and your cute family!

Nichole Brown said...

I love you too! What a beautiful blog post. My card to you would say...

Megra,
I love you too. I have so many fond memories with you. I've always thought of you and Emily as my older sisters (remember that night I learned to walk like a penguin) lol!!! I've always looked up to you and your kind example. You are such a beautiful person inside and out. Thank you for your friendship, even in those weird awkward Kimmy Gibler stages of my life. You and your family have shown me nothing but love and I love you all for that. I only hope I was as good of a friend to you as you were to me. I'm so proud of you and the woman you have become. I'm not kidding when I say you have two of the cutest boys I have ever laid eyes on!! I envy their hair :) I hope your mothers day was fantastic. I love you!
Nichole

And YES!! Can we please play? Call me next time your visiting your mom

Rebecca said...

Megan!!
What a wonderful surprise! :) I just love you! Seriously, just made my day! You have been on my mind a lot lately, I just keep thinking about you and what a sweet girl you are, so I thought I'd check out your blog :) Just wanted to tell you what a great example of true womanhood you have been to me through out the years, thank you! Love you girl, and ALWAYS will! Your little boys are too cute for words, thanks again! :)

brooklyn Norton said...

such a great post! love you too woman! you're super woman...!

Josh and Melissa Shaw said...

Megan, you are the cutest thing alive! I loved each of your shout-outs, you are soo sweet! We do need to get together very soon. What are your next couple of weekends looking like? Give me a call or text :) 801-979-0689