Friday, July 17, 2009

Jake and Max

When we got home from Sun Valley, I got to babysit Jake and Max for two days while Jamie had to work. I LOVE watching these guys. They are non-stop fun and laughs. Plus it is helping me prepare for two little boys of my own!

On Thursday we went to the Water park with my sisters, my nephew Daniel, and my cousins, Bayley, and Ryan. The minute we got there Jake asked me if this pool had a hot tub. Knowing that I would never get him out of the hot tub if he went in, I told him it was broken. Later he wanted to go into this pool with a waterfall next to the kiddie pool. I told him ok and when we went in I found it was the hot tub! Jake was happy to learn the hot tub was not broken after all! And of course that was all he wanted to do after that...

Jake loved the raft in the slide pool.


Sometimes he had to fight his way onto the raft. Don't be fooled by his small size-he's a tough one!

Max loved the lazy river because he could swim so much faster than usual.

I had to bribe Jake to get back in the pool for this photo. Once he found the hot tub-there was no turning back!

Max LOVED the slide. My cousin Bayley was nice to take him down any time he wanted.


I know Emily is trying hard not to instill her fears into Daniel-but the identical looks of worry on both of their faces seems to say a lot about how that is going!

Max was finding fun things to do wherever he went that day!

Daniel was wiped out after awhile!

On Friday we went with the kids to Discovery Gateway. I had never been there and it was fun for everyone.

Jake watched Toy Story II before we went so he was sheriff Woody the entire time.

When he got on the horse he would yell "Ride like the wind Bullseye!" (Woody's quote from the movie)

Jake insisted on trying the rock climbing as Sheriff Woody.

We convinced him to at least take of the chaps so he could climb better. When he got to the top he said "I'm done" and put both arms out and fell backward. Luckily Lindsie was able to break his fall!

Max had fun playing with my nephew. Max kept calling him "Baby Daniel" even though Daniel is his same size! He will be a great big brother one day.

Jake and Max racing in the car.

I just love hanging out with these guys!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Megan, you are the best! Thanks so much for watching them and doing such fun things! They LOVE you more than you know!!