Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hawaii


My family and I just got back from ten luxurious days in beautiful Oahu. I had so much fun the last time I was there, I was dying to go back with my whole family. Luckily, we were able to pull it off and our whole family went to Hawaii! I loved every bit of it and I am glad that I got to spend some quality time with the fam. It has been too long since we took a trip all together and it was so much fun. We did everything Oahu could offer-surf, sand, sun, and fun! Tyler and I hadn't been on vacation since we came home from Spain so July was a big month for us with Sun Valley and Hawaii. I am such a lucky girl to have such great family!














7 comments:

The Hurst Family said...

Megan-I've never been to Hawaii. It looks like a blast especially since you were with your family. Love ya. RaeAnn

Nichole Brown said...

Looks like fun! Your family is so cute. I love and miss you guys!!!

kalie said...

Hi Megan! It's Kalie (Casselman) Chamberlain. Our moms got to talking and sharing blog URLs, and so I thought I'd stop by! You all look so beautiful and great! It's fun to see your pictures from Hawaii. Anyway, come drop by if you want: www.kkchamberlain.blogspot.com. Loves and long time no see!!

marciea casselman said...

Hi Megan. It is so fun to see your entire family in front of the Hawaii temple. We have a similar shot but it is in the dark.
I gave Kalie yours and Emily's blog addresses.......as I look to the left and see her comment.
You guys look great!

Jamie said...

Oh I am so jealous. Was it just the best? Can't wait to go there again one day...

todd and erin said...

Oooh didn't you love LOVE Hawaii? We went in May and I already miss it. You are so cute pregnant!

The Whatcott's said...

Lets get together, yeah, yeah, yeah! I really miss your face dear friend...when is a good time to get together? P.S. You are gonna be the best mom, I hope you know.