Friday, July 17, 2009

Hogle Zoo

While Lisa and her kids were in town, we went with my family to the Hogle Zoo. It was a lot of fun to go there with the kids. It was also one of the first days I felt really pregnant. I kept gagging at the animal smells and having to sit down and rest a lot. I can't wait until we have two little boys of our own to take to the zoo!















The Zoo Crew! Me, Dani, Mya, Ryan, Grandma, Bayley, Jake, Mom, Alex, Lindsie, Daniel, and Emily.














Daniel was not having any more pictures once the day was over.














Emily and Lindsie doing the Madagascar dance?














Daniel makes the best picture faces! I also loved that he looked like he was ready for safari!














Emily and Daniel looking at the Madagascar exhibit-not the greatest part of the zoo by far!














Daniel loved to ride the gorilla on the carousel.














He wasn't so sure about the train ride....

No comments: