Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Rice Pad







The antics never end over here at the Rice Pad. My last blog post from a year ago chronicled how the twins were just starting to talk. Well, now they are the talkingest dang monkies around. Not only are they talking, but they have all sorts of new tricks. Here's some improvements from last year:
*They finally (!!!) will sit and watch "a show." I could never, ever, EVER, get them to sit and watch anything on the TV, but now they love to watch "CuriousGeorgeMonkey" and Yo Gabba Gabba. Honestly, it is a lifesaver.
*They love to try and take pictures of mom (as seen above)
*The love to ride bikes and play baseball and go to the swimming pool
*They hate being in "trouble." If I say "you are in trouble," they get these big puppy-dog eyes and say "no, Mommy! No!"
*Like I said, they talk all the time but Benji and Wilson love to sing as well. They currently love Take Me Out to the Ball Game; the DoReMi song from the Sound of Music, You are My Sunshine, and Fun.'s We Are Young. They were also obsessed with Johnny Cash's Ring of Fire for awhile there.
*They love their family. They love LaLa and Uncle Jake and Noni and Papa and Grammy and Pompa and TyTy. They pray for Max EVERY night. Every time they see a little girl they ask me if it is Maggie. They love all their boy cousins, SO MUCH. They just love people.
*They say prayers, talk about MELT MY HEART
*They call me Megan half the time and Mommy the other...I have no idea why
*Favorite sayings: "What da heck?"; "Watch a show?"; "I wuv you, mommy"; "Megan!"; "Nook" (milk); "Who was dat?" (they ask whenever I get off the phone.

These two little monsters are the light of my life.

No comments: