Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Megan's Favorite Things


The beach
Red Velvet Cake
Spring
The Gospel

Travel
Travel to Europe
Just what the good Doc ordered
In New York as well as traveling

Literature and the study thereof

More Favorite Things(Not Pictured): Tyler Joseph Rice, Ben and Wil, Grandma Carol's caramel, Grandma Wilson's bread, Russia, Road trips, Rain when the sun is shining, great food, new clothes, chapstick, real good friends, catchy tunes, scarves, Christmas, Jamba Juice, Cafe Rio, naps, baby smiles, my family, the mountains, my dream house in Heber, (just to name a few)

But...

My most favorite thing of late is this:



Benjamin and Wilson love to sleep with me. When they are fussing and can't go back to sleep, I can hold them on my chest or cuddle them up next to me and they fall asleep instantly. If I try to move them back to their cribs they wake up again and continue fussing. Sometimes all three of us end up in the bed together, not leaving much room for Dad, but I LOVE IT. Right now, this is definitely my MOST favorite thing.



3 comments:

T and Jackie Isom said...

Baby J does the same thing! I like feeling the warmth of his body...and Red Velvet Cake is to die for!

Brownbellies said...

Daniel thinks Ben looks strong in that last picture. I love that you are really sleeping I can tell by the half open mouth...One of my favorites to do with little babies and still Daniel.

marciea casselman said...

Sleep is a rare commodity as a parent especially, I imagine, when you have two infants. I am also with you on the travel thing. I love going new places and I'm lucky because Boyd is so adventurous that we have gone to a lot of fun places.