Friday, December 11, 2009

Benjamin James and Wilson Tyler Rice



Born November 22, 2009, our sweet little boys are already considered our greatest blessings. Our prayers have been answered as our Father in Heaven has sent angels to watch over both of them through their struggles in the first stages of life. We couldn't be more humbled and more grateful for these two little Christmas gifts.




I can't believe they were BOTH inside me!







Wilson Tyler Rice

















Benjamin James Rice

































9 comments:

The Payne Family said...

Congrats! They are perfect!! Are they home yet?

Melissa said...

Congratiulations!!!

Brownbellies said...

I've been waiting for an update! Not that I don't get to see them, but this week has been hard not being able to. I may just drive up tomorrow or Saturday just to say hi. Love these little guys!!! And you are the cutest!

Anonymous said...

YEA! Way to go! I am so excited for you to have them out! You are going to love every minute. Even through the crying,~ I mean you not them :)~ they will be such a joy! Call anytime if you need a boost! Or anything else! You are loved! Congrats!

KACI JOHNSON said...

Congrats! I hope all is going well. WE can't wait to see those two little ones!

Whitney said...

Congratulations, Tyler and Megan!!! I am just so excited for you guys, and wish you the very best! Hope to see you guys soon.

Love,

Whitney and Justin

marciea casselman said...

Well, I have been wondering if you had had your babies and found out through Emily's blog that you had.
Congratulations!! They are adorable! I am so happy for both of you and will be watching closely for updates and news as they grow.

kalie said...

They are adorable! I love it!

sharon. said...

OMG! Congratulations! They are adorable! Love the names too.