Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Life Mash Up

We have been really busy at the Rice Home this summer. I still can't believe how old my little buddies are becoming. They reach 10 months next week! Here is a brief run-down of these photos
  • 7 and 8 months old photographs
  • Island Park/Yellowstone
  • The next round of medical expenses: breathing treatments
  • Welcome to Cousin Maggie
  • Fun around the house
Sorry some of the pictures are sideways, I tried to fix them one too many times and finally gave up. Since starting school, I doubt I will get any better at blogging regularly, so I won't even try to apologize for large clumps of blogging at once followed by large gaps of nothingness. Love to all!

















































































5 comments:

Brownbellies said...

Thanks for updating your blog. Now I feel so privileged to be on your private viewers list.

Melissa said...

Sooooo glad to get an update on you guys! I love the pictures. I hope you're doing well!

Wilson Family said...

You boys are adorable.

marciea casselman said...

What a fun time that was to look through your pictures. There is certainly a family resemblance that your little boys have to the Wilson's.

Sarah Culp said...

So cute!!