Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Bells are Ringing

So we (I) have been horrible about updating our blog. Basically life is hectic and I am relieved to say Ty and I will both be graduated by the end of this semester...if we both live that long. I decided to play over-achiever this semester and take 25 credit hours and although it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, it was pretty tough. Right now we are trying to make plans for the future (which include finding a place to live!) and see where the next big adventure will take us. Tyler is hoping to find a great job and I am hoping to get into graduate school sooner rather than later. I love Christmas and I love that this year I will have a diploma in my stocking! We hope that everyone is having a good holiday season so far and to continue to have a great holiday season.
P.S. GO UTES!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations!!!!

T and Jackie Isom said...

Now comes the fun part...trying to be an adult. When you figure it out, please let me know. P.S. I'm trying to subtlety tell you, take the job in Phoenix! Think it, and it'll happen!